Breaking News

When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.

OKON OFFIONG ( De-Catalyst )

Monday, October 5, 2020

NOBODY SENT ME TO FIGHT HON. LINUS BASSEY CHAIRMAN AKAMKPA LOCAL GOVERNMENT - Ofutane Joseph

I have never gone to beg the Chairman for money and will never do because it's not my culture to beg politicians for money, I only work them.

Am not fighting him because my preferred candidate lost the council election.

Am not fighting him because of the faction in Cross River State chapter of the PDP.

Am not fighting him because am supporting one big politician in Akamkpa, please get it Clare.

Am not fighting him because he didn't give me appointment.

Am fighting him because of what happened between us 6 year's ago.

I was nominated alongside a Biase brother to be a beneficiary of the Niger Delta scholarship in 2015.

The criteria for qualification was for the council secretary ( Akamkpa) to sign the world Bank sponsorship form.

When I took the form to Honorable Linus Bassey as the then outgoing secretary of council to help me sign n stamped it for me, he refused with the excuse that he doesn't want to be held accountable for signing fake documents.

Before I could run around to sign the form, it was already late and the Biase boy was selected against me as qualify as I was then.

People of God, as I write this piece now, that boy is doing his final in law Cambridge University London and Ofutane Joseph is still suffering with the dilapidated academy environment of Nigeria.

Since then I vow never to forgive Honorable Linus Bassey even he's elected president of Nigeria.

Ask him, he's aware of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment